Everything is a gift of the universe-even joy, anger, jealously, frustration, or separateness.
Everything is a gift of the universe-even joy, anger, jealously, frustration, or separateness. Everything is perfect either for our growth or our enjoyment.”
– Ken Keyes Jr.
- Everything is perfect in the universe –even your desire to improve it. – Anonymous
- Everything is perfect in the universe, even your desire to improve it. – Wayne W. Dyer
- The perfect going away gift for a college student athlete. A dictionary. — Dave Anderson
- Gossip is the sound of jealously. – Anton Rubaclini
- “Tucker: “But she gave me the perfect gift.” Clara: “What?” Tucker: “You.” – Cynthia Hand
- Growth for the sake of growth is the ideology of the cancer cell. – Edward Abbey
- We are here to awaken from the illusion of our separateness. – Thich Nhat Hanh
- “Respect … is appreciation of the separateness of the other person, of the ways in which he or she is unique.” – Annie Gottlieb
- Anger is a deadly thing: it kills the one who angers, as each anger takes something from him. – Louis L’Amour
- Through the perfect karma of good deeds, one meets the Perfect Guru, whose speech is perfect. – Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji