Anger is a great force. If you control it, it can be transmuted into a power which can move the whole world.
- Anger is momentary madness, so control your passion or it will control you. – Horace
- Don’t keep crying because of a mistake. Learn from it and move on. Stop blaming yourself over things you have no control over.
- “We can never be entirely original, as artists or as people. The genius and vision of those who came before us is too great for us to digress from entirely. Though, as creatures that are compelled to test and surpass our own creative abilities, we must always strive for that originality in everything we do
- “If human beings can be trained for cruelty and greed and a belief in power which comes through hate and fear and force, certainly we can train equally well for greatness and mercy and the power of love which comes because of the strength of the good qualities to be found in the soul of
- Burnout comes easy in the high-pressure world of television, and when the opportunity arose to move to Las Vegas and bring my friends and star chefs to open their restaurants at the Venetian, I made the move here. – Robin Leach
- I love how we chill over conversation, I’m dealing with this feeling of infatuation. Pacing, I don’t wanna force the situation. I’m waiting for you to make a move with no hesitation.
- Forgiving someone doesn’t mean pretending nothing happened. Rather, it means releasing the burden of anger and obsession so you can move on with your life. – Charles F. Glassman
- Don’t trust children with edge tools. Don’t trust man, great God, with more power than he has until he has learned to use that little better. What a hell we should make of the world if we could do what we would! – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Food is power. Are you in control of yours? – John Jeavons
- Money is the most egalitarian force in society. It confers power on whoever holds it. – Roger Starr