America’s greatest strength, and its greatest weakness, is our belief in second chances, our belief that we can always start over, that things can be made better.
– Anthony Walton
- Other things may change us, but we start and end with the family. – Anthony Brandt
- Once a man has made a commitment to a way of life, he puts the greatest strength in the world behind him. It’s something we call heart power. Once a man has made this commitment, nothing will stop him short of success. – Vincent Lombardi
- Once a man has made a commitment to a way of life, he puts the greatest strength in the world behind him. It’s something we call heart power. Once a man has made his commitment, nothing will stop him short of success.” – Vincent Thomas “Vince” Lombardi
- Your chances of success in any undertaking can always be measured by your belief in yourself. – Robert Collier
- He who has not the weakness of friendship has not the strength. – Joubert
- “There’s no weakness as great as false strength.” – Stefan Molyneux
- The mother is everything- she is our consolation in sorrow,our hope in misery and our strength in weakness.
- Strengthen me by sympathizing with my strength not my weakness. – Amos Bronson Alcott
- Our strength is that we don’t have any weaknesses. Our weakness is that we don’t have any real strengths. – Frank Broyles
- Humility leads to strength and not to weakness. It is the highest form of self-respect to admit mistakes and to make amends for them. — John J. McCloy