We need an America with the wisdom of experience. But we must not let America grow old in spirit.
- We need an America with the wisdom of experience. But we must not let America grow old in spirit. – Hubert H. Humphrey
- Our wisdom comes from our experience, and our experience comes from our foolishness. – Anonymous
- Wisdom before experience is only words; wisdom after experience is of no avail. – Mark van Doren
- It is costly wisdom that is bought by experience. – Anonymous
- ‘No, that is the great fallacy: the wisdom of old men. They do not grow wise. They grow careful.’ – Ernest Hemingway
- Wisdom comes from life experience; life experience is the result of repeatedly taking corrective action while courageously learning from mistakes. – Ken Poirot
- I’m no expert. I have no psychic powers, and I sure don’t possess any secret wisdom. I’m just Janet. I have strengths, weaknesses, fears, happiness, sadness. I experience joy and I experience pain. I’m highly emotional. I’m very vulnerable. – Janet Jackson
- I like America, just as everybody else does. I love America, I gotta say that. But America will be judged. – Anonymous
- Let love make your spirit grow. – Lailah Gifty Akita
- Year’s end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us.