Winners do what they have
Winners do what they have to do and losers do what they want to do.
- “Doing the tough things sets winners apart from losers.” – Stephen Richards
- Winners lose much more often than losers. So if you keep losing but you’re still trying, keep it up! You’re right on track. – Matthew Keith Groves
- Losers have tons of variety. Champions take pride in just learning to hit the same old boring winners. – Vic Braden
- Losers make promises they often break. Winners make commitments they always keep. – Denis Waitley
- Champions never complain. They are too busy getting better. Losers quit when they are tired. Winners quit when they’ve won.
- Winners compare their achievements with their goals, while losers compare their achievements with those of other people. – Nido Qubein
- Self praise is for losers. Be a winner. Stand for something. Always have class, and be humble. – John Madden
- Winners never quit and quitters never win.
- Winners see what they can become rather than what they are. – Anonymous
- Winners never quit and quitters never win. – Anonymous