An alcoholic without a sponsor
An alcoholic without a sponsor is like leaving Dracula in charge of the blood bank.
- Teaching is leaving a vestige of one self in the development of another. And surely the student is a bank where you can deposit your most precious treasures. – Eugene P. Bertin
- Nothing impacts a still-suffering alcoholic more than hearing the language of the heart from another alcoholic in recovery.
- The same blood runs through the both of us. The blood of a beast who wanders, hunting for the blood of others. – Vicious
- Dear World, I am leaving because I am bored. I feel I have lived long enough. I am leaving you with your worries in this sweet cesspool. Good luck. – George Sanders
- Excess dietary salt is most notorious for increasing blood pressure. Americans have a 90 percent lifetime probability of developing high blood pressure – so even if your blood pressure is normal now, if you continue to eat the typical American diet, you will be at risk. – Joel Fuhrman
- Electrical force is defined as something which causes motion of electrical charge an electrical charge is something which exerts electric force. – Arthur Eddington
- “All true communication must be founded on mutual need. We saw that each sponsor would have to admit humbly his own needs as clearly as those of his prospect.”
- Most sermons sound to me like commercials but I can’t make out whether God is the Sponsor or the Product. – Mignon McLaughlin
- “Definition of an alcoholic is an egomaniac with an inferiority complex”
- You cannot spill a drop of American blood without spilling the blood of the whole world…. We are not a nation, so much as a world. – Herman Melville