You are not responsible for
You are not responsible for your disease, but you are responsible for your behavior.
- I got into being vegan because I was simply looking to benefit from being more compassionate. I have since come to learn that it is an animal-based diet that is responsible for the overwhelming majority of cases of cancer, heart disease, diabetes, obesity, multiple sclerosis, and all kinds of other problems. – Steve-O
- You are not responsible for the programming you picked up in childhood. However, as an adult, you are one hundred percent responsible for fixing it. – Ken Keyes, Jr.
- You are responsible, forever, for what you have tamed. You are responsible for your rose. – Antoine Saint
- I think the part of media that romanticizes criminal behavior, things that a person will say against women, profanity, being gangster, having multiple children with multiple men and women and not wanting to is prevalent. When you look at the majority of shows on television they placate that kind of behavior. – Bill Cosby
- “I’ve been benefited from a dictionary definition I found that reads: “Rationalization is giving a socially acceptable reason for socially unacceptable behavior, and socially unacceptable behavior is a form of insanity.”
- Life is a disease; and the only difference between one another is the stage of the disease at which he lives. – George Bernard Shaw
- Many people think old age is a disease, something to be thwarted if possible. But someone has said that if any period is a disease, it is youth Age is recovering from it. – T. C. Myers
- Alcoholism is a disease that creates temporary madness and insanity. Drug addiction is a disease that destroys health and humanity. – Dr T.P.Chia
- We cannot predict the behavior of people. – Rupesh Sreeraman
- Habits are the shorthand of behavior. – Julie Henderson