Through the years I had
“Through the years I had quit on everything that ever mattered: college, going for promotions, relationships – at least the relationships that demanded any work.”
- School For 12 Years, College For 4 More Years, Then You Work Until You Die. Cool. .
- The first two years of college are vocabulary lessons. The second two years are spent learning who to ask and where to look it up. – Bill Austin
- If you live long enough, you’ll make mistakes. But if you learn from them, you’ll be a better person. It’s how you handle adversity, not how it affects you. The main thing is never quit, never quit, never quit. – William J. Clinton
- “First of all, we had to quit playing God. It didn’t work.”
- I spent three days a week for 10 years educating myself in the public library, and it’s better than college. People should educate themselves – you can get a complete education for no money. At the end of 10 years, I had read every book in the library and I’d written a thousand stories. – Ray
- When my daughter Sabrina was 2 years old, the pediatrician told me it was time she quit using a pacifier because that could make her teeth crooked and even cause infections in her ears. – Thalia
- Graduating college in four years is like leaving a party at 10:30 – Anonymous
- If I ever lose a role because of my tattoos, I’ll quit Hollywood and go to work at Costco. – Megan Fox
- Champions never complain. They are too busy getting better. Losers quit when they are tired. Winners quit when they’ve won.
- I’m not going to quit. Why should I quit? This country is worth fighting for. – Hillary Rodham Clinton