Consumption of alcohol may leave you wondering what the hell happened to your clothes.
Warning: Consumption of alcohol may leave you wondering what the hell happened to your clothes.
- Some days should come with a warning label: Today is going to suck, so bring alcohol. – Unknown
- Inside every older person is a younger person – wondering what the hell happened. – Cora Harvey Armstrong
- The consumption of alcohol may cause pregnancy. – Anonymous
- Such lifestyle factors such as cigarette smoking, excessive alcohol consumption, little physical activity and low dietary calcium intake are risk factors for osteoporosis as well as for many other non-communicable diseases. – Gro Harlem Brundtland
- Alcohol is like love. The first kiss is magic, the second is intimate, the third is routine. After that you take the girl’s clothes off. – Raymond Chandler
- Alcohol is not the answer it just makes you forget the question. – Unknown
- They say so many people die because of alcohol. Perhaps they never realized how many of them are born because of it. – Unknown
- Alcohol Often Leads To Bigger Problems. – Unknown
- “I’m very serious about no alcohol, no drugs. Life is too beautiful.” – unknown
- Alcohol doesn’t solve any problems but then again, neither does milk. – Unknown