An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with his fools.
– Ernest Hemmingway
- Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut. – Ernest Hemingway
- Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know. – Ernest Hemingway
- Time is your most valuable asset. Money you can spend, lose, and get back. Once time is spent, you can never get it back. Spend your time wisely today. – Dewayne Owens
- “I rather spend every Sunday of my life hanging off a cliff to rescue someone than spend one more time sitting in a pew next to hypocrites that talk about what they will do to better themselves and the world when they get around to it.” – Shannon L. Alder
- Wise men profit more from fools than fools from wise men; for the wise men shun the mistakes of fools, but fools do not imitate the successes of the wise. – Cato the Elder
- Just as no one can be forced into belief, so no one can be forced into unbelief. – Sigmund Freud
- The difference between a drunk and a alcoholic is that a drunk doesn’t have to attend all those meetings. – Arthur Lewis
- “There will be a time when you are forced to follow your heart away from someone you love.” – Ashly Lorenzana
- College Is The Only Time In Which Being Poor And Drunk Is Acceptable.
- If you want to understand democracy, spend less time in the library with Plato, and more time in the buses with people. – Simeon Strunsky