First you take a drink, then the drink takes a drink, then the drink takes you.
– Francis Scott
- Oh! say, does that star spangled banner yet wave, O’er the land of the free and the home of the brave. – Francis Scott Key
- Age appears to be best in four things; old wood best to burn, old wine to drink, old friends to trust, and old authors to read. – Francis Bacon
- It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can’t remember if it’s the thirteenth or the fourteenth. – George Burns
- Diet cola is my absolute favorite drink in the world; I used to drink four cans a day. But to help me cut down, I’ve turned it into a treat. Now, instead of having dessert, I’ll have a can of diet soda. Putting a limit on how often I can drink it has helped me
- Stay busy, get plenty of exercise, and don’t drink too much. Then again, don’t drink too little. – Johannsen Smith
- If I had all the money I’d spent on drink, I’d spend it on drink. – Vivian Stanshall
- The best anti-aging advice I’ve ever received? Drink a lot of water and have a plant-based diet. I also do mindful meditation with my daughter every day. It takes ten minutes. I think reducing stress plays a big part in anti-aging. – Carolyn Murphy
- “Did you ever drink so much of a certain type of alcohol that you get so sick that you can never drink the same kind again ? I’ve decided that’s how I’m going to quit drinking. One-at-a-time.” — Doug Stanhope.
- Don’t drink and drive, you might hit a bump and spill your drink. – Anonymous
- It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone and a day to love someone but it takes a lifetime to forget someone. – Anonymous