One reason I don’t drink is that I want to know when I am having a good time.
– Lady Astor
- I would rather commit adultery than drink a glass of beer. – Lady Astor
- One reason I don’t drink is that I want to know when I am having a good time. – Anonymous
- In passing, also, I would like to say that the first time Adam had a chance he laid the blame on woman. – Nancy Astor
- In passing, also, I would like to say that the first time Adam had a chance he laid the blame on a woman. – Nancy Astor
- “Did you ever drink so much of a certain type of alcohol that you get so sick that you can never drink the same kind again ? I’ve decided that’s how I’m going to quit drinking. One-at-a-time.” — Doug Stanhope.
- I like liquor – its taste and its effects – and that is just the reason why I never drink it. – Thomas Jackson
- Enemies make us watchful of ourselves and induce self-examination; for we must argue thus: our foe hates us with reason or without reason; if without reason, then he not really hates us, but some other sort of person for whom he mistakes us; but if with reason, then it is plain we should improve, and
- My wife, well she has extensive experience, because before becoming the first lady, she was the wife of the CEO of a large conglomerate. So I have very high hopes that she will carry out her job successfully as first lady of the Republic of Korea. – Lee Myung-bak
- The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid. – Jane Austen
- Diet cola is my absolute favorite drink in the world; I used to drink four cans a day. But to help me cut down, I’ve turned it into a treat. Now, instead of having dessert, I’ll have a can of diet soda. Putting a limit on how often I can drink it has helped me