I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go for a week without a drink.
– Joe E Lewis
- I’m going to the gym six days a week. I’m eating right. Well-balanced diet. I drink a juice smoothie every morning. – Chumlee
- If you eat a lot of starchy foods, introduce a vegetable once a week, then twice a week, and then three times a week. Slowly fill your diet with new flavors. By the time you’re ready to let go of whatever it is you want to let go of, you’ve got a full menu. – Lisa
- Diet cola is my absolute favorite drink in the world; I used to drink four cans a day. But to help me cut down, I’ve turned it into a treat. Now, instead of having dessert, I’ll have a can of diet soda. Putting a limit on how often I can drink it has helped me
- I sit looking at this damn computer screen all day long, day in and day out, week after week, and think: Man, if I could just find the ‘on’ switch. — Zachary Good
- First you take a drink, then the drink takes a drink, then the drink takes you. – Francis Scott
- Stay busy, get plenty of exercise, and don’t drink too much. Then again, don’t drink too little. – Johannsen Smith
- If I had all the money I’d spent on drink, I’d spend it on drink. – Vivian Stanshall
- “Did you ever drink so much of a certain type of alcohol that you get so sick that you can never drink the same kind again ? I’ve decided that’s how I’m going to quit drinking. One-at-a-time.” — Doug Stanhope.
- Don’t drink and drive, you might hit a bump and spill your drink. – Anonymous
- Our distrust is very expensive. – Ralph Waldo Emerson