One reason I don’t drink is that I want to know when I am having a good time.
- One reason I don’t drink is that I want to know when I am having a good time. – Lady Astor
- “Did you ever drink so much of a certain type of alcohol that you get so sick that you can never drink the same kind again ? I’ve decided that’s how I’m going to quit drinking. One-at-a-time.” — Doug Stanhope.
- Don’t drink and drive, you might hit a bump and spill your drink. – Anonymous
- Good advice is always certain to be ignored, but that’s no reason not to give it. – Anonymous
- One reason God created time was so that there would be a place to bury the failures of the past. – Anonymous
- I like liquor – its taste and its effects – and that is just the reason why I never drink it. – Thomas Jackson
- Enemies make us watchful of ourselves and induce self-examination; for we must argue thus: our foe hates us with reason or without reason; if without reason, then he not really hates us, but some other sort of person for whom he mistakes us; but if with reason, then it is plain we should improve, and
- Diet cola is my absolute favorite drink in the world; I used to drink four cans a day. But to help me cut down, I’ve turned it into a treat. Now, instead of having dessert, I’ll have a can of diet soda. Putting a limit on how often I can drink it has helped me
- Fate – everything happens for a reason. And when fate happens look for the good in it as it is there. – Anonymous
- You must become an old man in good time if you wish to be an old man long. – Anonymous