Champagne is the only wine a woman can drink and still remain beautiful.
– Mme. de Pompadour
- It is hard, if not impossible, to snub a beautiful woman they remain beautiful and the rebuke recoils. – Winston Churchill
- To prepare for a race there is nothing better than a good pheasant, some champagne and a woman. – Jacques Anquetil
- The wine is poured, you should drink it. – Thomas Campbell
- Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief she is beautiful. – Sophia Loren
- The average man is more interested in a woman who is interested in him than he is in a woman,any woman, with beautiful legs. – Marlene Dietrich
- Age appears to be best in four things; old wood best to burn, old wine to drink, old friends to trust, and old authors to read. – Francis Bacon
- There’s a difference between beauty and charm. A beautiful woman is one I notice. A charming woman is one who notices me.
- There’s a difference between beauty and charm. A beautiful woman is one I notice. A charming woman is one who notices me. – John Erskine
- Sleep the most beautiful experience in life except drink. – W. C. Fields
- And their drink offerings shall be half an hin of wine unto a bullock, and the third part of an hin unto a ram, and a fourth part of an hin unto a lamb: this is the burnt offering of every month throughout the months of the year. – Lord Rama