Someday, Everything Will Make Perfect Sense.
“Someday, everything will make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, be strong and keep reminding your self that everything happens for a reason.”
? John Mayer
- I’m going to smile and make you think I’m happy, I’m going to laugh, so you don’t see me cry, I’m going to let you go in style, and even if it kills me I’m going to smile. – Anonymous
- Sometimes in life confusion tends to arise and only dialogue of dance seems to make sense. – Shah Asad Rizvi
- “Every girl needs a best friend to make her laugh when she thinks she will never smile again” – Unknown
- I knew that looking back on the tears would make me laugh but i never knew that looking back on the laughs would bring tears. – Cheryl
- Everything happens for a reason live it, love it, learn from it make your smile change the world change your smile. -Anonymous
- I like joy; I want to be joyous; I want to have fun on the set; I want to wear beautiful clothes and look pretty. I want to smile, and I want to make people laugh. And that’s all I want. I like it. I like being happy. I want to make others happy. – Doris
- You’re smart, cute, funny, and can always make smile. To me, you’re perfect. One problem: You’re hers, not mine.
- Everything happens for a reason, live it, love it, learn from it! Make your smile change the world, But don’t let the world change your smile. – Unknown
- I’ll always be beside you until the very end, wiping all your tears away, being your best friend I’ll smile when you smile and feel all the pain you do And if you cry I promise I’ll cry too.
- Enemies make us watchful of ourselves and induce self-examination; for we must argue thus: our foe hates us with reason or without reason; if without reason, then he not really hates us, but some other sort of person for whom he mistakes us; but if with reason, then it is plain we should improve, and