If something is not happening for you it doesn’t mean it’s never going to happen.
If something is not happening for you it doesn’t mean it’s never going to happen. It just means you’re not ready for it.
- If you believe that some day it’s going to happen some day it probably will happen. You just have to make sure you’re there when it’s happening and ideally you’re at the front of the parade and the principle beneficiary of when it happens, but it’s not a kind of thing where you just sort
- Wars don’t happen on battlefields; they go on happening in people’s hearts for generations and generations, and the ecological damage is unfathomably complex and dire. – Michael Leunig
- Know That It Is Not Happening To You It Is Happening For You. – Randi G Fine
- The only reason for time is so that everything doesn’t happen at once. – Albert Einstein
- Losing doesn’t eat at me the way it used to. I just get ready for the next play, the next game, the next season. – Lord Rama
- Losing doesn’t eat at me the way it used to. I just get ready for the next play, the next game, the next season. – Lord Krishna
- It’s going to be a season with lots of accidents, and I’ll risk saying that we’ll be lucky if something really serious doesn’t happen. – Ayrton Senna
- Failure doesn’t kill you… it increases your desire to make something happen. – Kevin Costner
- Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen. – Michael Jordan
- Being happy doesn’t mean that everything is perfect. It means that you’ve decided to look beyond the imperfections. – Lord Rama