Don’t keep crying because of a mistake. Learn from it and move on.
Don’t keep crying because of a mistake. Learn from it and move on. Stop blaming yourself over things you have no control over.
- Any action is often better than no action, especially if you have been stuck in an unhappy situation for a long time. If it is a mistake, at least you learn something, in which case it’s no longer a mistake. If you remain stuck, you learn nothing. – Eckhart Tolle
- A crying baby is the best form of birth control. – Carole Tabron
- One of my favorite things in books is watching someone make the mistake. You know it’s going to happen. You keep thinking: ‘Don’t do it!’ But of course they’re going to do it. It’s riveting. You learn through them that it’s okay. It’s the ecstatic fall, where you watch someone make that terrible decision, and
- Life is good u just need to learn how to live it. See everyday as a new chance to righting the wrongs, if not it’s a new chance to do a new mistake that u’ll learn from tomorrow – Meha
- Anger is a great force. If you control it, it can be transmuted into a power which can move the whole world. – Sivananda
- Many of the lessons we are to learn in mortality can only be received through the things we experience and sometimes suffer. And God expects and trusts us to face temporary mortal adversity with His help so we can learn what we need to learn and ultimately become what we are to become in eternity. –
- “It was like when you make a move in chess and just as you take your finger off the piece, you see the mistake you’ve made, and there’s this panic because you don’t know yet the scale of disaster you’ve left yourself open to.” – Kazuo Ishiguro
- Stop Letting People Who Do So Little For You Control So Much Of Your Mind Feelings And Emotions.
- Our pets rely on us entirely for their nutrition. So if you’re making your own judgments, that could lead to a mistake. At the same time, we have more control over our pet’s diet than we do with our children or with ourselves, so your vet can tell you what is appropriate for your dog
- The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing. – John Powell