Best way to clear the
Best way to clear the air is to have it all out in the open.
– Harper Lee
- Many receive advice, only the wise profit from it. – Harper Lee
- You can’t worry about the future so much that you miss out on the present. – Molly Harper
- Each difficult moment has the potential to open my eyes and open my heart. – Myla Kabat
- I feel that it is vital that we all re-open our spiritual gifts and open up to the voice of the Divine. – Doreen Virtue
- If You’re Not Open To Constructive Criticism, Then you’re Not Open To Truly Growing As A Person.
- Yoga is the fountain of youth. You’re only as young as your spine is flexible. – Bob Harper
- Open your heart – open it wide; someone is standing outside. – Anonymous
- If you can’t pray a door open, don’t pry it open. – Lyell Rader
- To open a shop is easy, to keep it open is an art – Chinese Proverbs
- I grew up with a heavy diet of gospel, folk, and blues because those are kind of the cornerstones of traditional American music. – Ben Harper