Your choice is your choice
Your choice is your choice and you need to accept what happens, not shift the blame to someone else if it doesn’t turn out your way.
– S.A. Tawks
- God asks no man whether he will accept life. That is not the choice. You must take it. The only choice is how. – Henry Ward Beecher
- I enjoyed the position I was in as a tennis player. I was to blame when I lost. I was to blame when I won. And I really like that, because I played soccer a lot too, and I couldn’t stand it when I had to blame it on the goalkeeper. – Roger Federer
- The reason people blame things on the previous generation is that there’s only one other choice. — Doug Larson
- Just as there is a wage gap between men and women in the workplace, there is a ‘leisure gap’ between them at home. Most women work one shift in the office or factory and a ‘second shift’ at home. – Arlie Russell Hochschild
- It is easier to go to the Internet than to go to the library, undoubtedly. But the shift from no libraries to the existence of libraries was a much greater shift than what we’ve seen with the Internet’s development. – Noam Chomsky
- All blame is a waste of time. No matter how much fault you find with another, and regardless of how much you blame him, it will not change you. — Wayne Dyer
- If divorce has increased by one thousand percent, don’t blame the women’s movement. Blame the obsolete sex roles on which our marriages were based. – Betty Friedan
- We don’t blame your shadow for the shape of your body. Don’t blame others for the shape of your experience. – Gillian Duce
- Hard work spotlights the character of people some turn up their sleeves, some turn up their noses, and some don’t turn up at all. – Sam Ewing
- Live your life without regrets; for once you do then no choice you make is really wrong. It’s only making the next choice better.