I shall tell you a great secret my friend. Do not wait for the last judgment, it takes place every day.
- I shall tell you a great secret my friend. Do not wait for the last judgement, it takes place every day. – Albert Camus
- To know how to wait is the great secret of success. – De Maistre
- Don’t wait for the Last Judgment. It happens every day. – Albert Camus
- A friend, will keep the secret of who you like. A good friend will tell you to ask them out, but a best friend will drag you over to them and make you talk.
- Great things come to those who wait. – Anonymous
- A mistake in judgment isn’t fatal, but too much anxiety about judgment is. – Anonymous
- “Yoga takes you into the present moment, the only place where life exists.” – Anonymous
- The worst thing about falling for your best friend is the fact that you can’t tell them, not wanting to ruin the friendship. So you’re basically forced to keep your biggest secret from the one person you can tell any secret to, and that breaks you.
- The great secret of power is never to will to do more than you can accomplish. – Anonymous
- “there is a place in the heart that will never be filled a space and even during the best moments and the greatest times times we will know it we will know it more than ever there is a place in the heart that will never be filled and we will wait and wait in that space.” – Charles Bukowski