If people aren’t going to talk about your product, then it’s not good enough.
– Jeffrey Kalmikoff
- The yoga mat is a good place to turn when talk therapy and anti depressants aren’t enough. – Amy Weintraub
- When people talk about the good old days, I say to people, ‘It’s not the days that are old, it’s you that’s old.’ I hate the good old days. What is important is that today is good. – Karl Lagerfeld
- A lot of people probably don’t realize how difficult it is to stick to that lawyer speak when you’re not a lawyer. I see everyone on ‘The Good Wife’ – everyone, people who have been there since day one – struggling with that language because it is just not how people talk. – Carrie Preston
- I talk and talk and talk, and I haven’t taught people in fifty years what my father taught by example in one week. – Mario Cuomo
- I talk and talk and talk, and I haven’t taught people in 50 years what my father taught by example in one week. – Mario Cuomo
- Best friends are people you don’t need to talk to every single day. You don’t need to talk to each other for weeks,but when you do,it’s as if you’d never stopped talking. – Unknown
- Of course the music is a great difficulty. You see, if one plays good music, people don’t listen, and if one plays bad music people don’t talk. – Oscar Wilde
- If your pictures aren’t good enough, you’re not close enough. – Robert Capa
- Sometimes the people you think don’t want to talk to you, are the ones waiting for you to talk to them.
- ‘I don’t hate people. I just feel better when they aren’t around.’