The inventory goes down the elevator every night.
– Jerry Fairfax Cone
- A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory. – Anonymous
- Instead of blaming everyone and everything else for your problems, pray for God to help you take an inventory of what’s been on your mind so you can think about what you’ve been thinking about. – Joyce Meyer
- There Is No Elevator To Success. You Have To Take The Stairs.
- At 40, you sing along with the elevator music. – Unknown
- If you die in an elevator, be sure to push the Up button. – Sam Levenson
- Age does not diminish the extreme disappointment of having a scoop of ice cream fall from the cone. – Jim Fiebig
- May I repeat what I told you here: treat nature by the cylinder, the sphere, the cone, everything in perspective. – Paul
- They say faith is taking the first step when you can’t see the whole staircase. Actually, wisdom is seeing the elevator behind it that would have taken you to the top floor. – Shannon L. Alder
- When you wash your hands, when you make a cup of coffee, when you’re waiting for the elevator – instead of indulging in thinking, these are all opportunities for being there as a still, alert presence. – Eckhart Tolle
- Good night, good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow, that I shall say good night till it be morrow. – William Shakespeare