You don’t develop courage by being happy in your relationships everyday. You develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity.
- Everyday something unexpected happened. Everyday was exciting. Everyday was a misadventure. – S.A. Tawks
- Yes, I did shatter my leg, and it really changed my life, in a way. It wasn’t much fun, but it did open me up, and as we all know intuitively, adversity can develop resources. – Dan Millman
- These are challenging times at home and around the world. We will have to work together in a bipartisan spirit and with our international partners if we are going to achieve progress and peace now and for future generations. – Susan Collins
- You all know that I have been sustained throughout my life by three saving graces – my family, my friends, and a faith in the power of resilience and hope. These graces have carried me through difficult times and they have brought more joy to the good times than I ever could have imagined. – Elizabeth
- Life is like a camera focus on what’s important capture the good times develop from the negatives and if things don’t work out take another shot.
- Nothing Stands In The Way Of Those Who Have The Courage To Face Adversity.Knowing That Something Else Is More Important.
- Over 120 Aboriginal communities run their own health services – some have been doing so for 30 years. They struggle with difficult medical problems. They also try to deal with counselling, stolen generations issues, family relationships, violence, suicide prevention. – Malcolm Fraser
- Times of adversity, rekindle my spirit. – Lailah Gifty Akita
- My daughter’s 19. I’m not asking her to develop as an artist. I’m just asking her to develop as a full person, human being. – Chuck D
- Enjoy good times, endure adversity. – Lailah Gifty Akita