Sometimes adversity is what you need to face in order to become successful.
– Zig Ziglar
- Facing Adversity, We Only Falter In The Face Of Adversity. If We Believe In Adversity – Eleesha
- Nothing Stands In The Way Of Those Who Have The Courage To Face Adversity.Knowing That Something Else Is More Important.
- The face you have at age twenty-five is the face God gave you, but the face you have after fifty is the face you earned. – Cindy Crawford
- Individually and collectively, Cherokee people possess an extraordinary ability to face down adversity and continue moving forward. – Wilma Mankiller
- Many of the lessons we are to learn in mortality can only be received through the things we experience and sometimes suffer. And God expects and trusts us to face temporary mortal adversity with His help so we can learn what we need to learn and ultimately become what we are to become in eternity. –
- If employees need to stay late in order to curry favor with the boss, what motivation do they have to get work done during normal business hours? After all, they can put in the requisite ‘face time’ whether they are surfing the Internet or analyzing customer data. – Robert Pozen
- A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man. – Lana Turner
- Under adversity, under oppression, the words begin to fail, the easy words begin to fail. In order to convey things accurately, the human being is almost forced to find the most precise words possible, which is a precondition for literature. – Rita Dove
- Adversity Can Distress Us Or Bless Us. The Way We Use Adversity Is Strictly Our Own Choice. – Helen Steiner Rice
- Never allow adversity to define you. May you find hope and strength to graciously overcome the adversity. – Lailah Gifty Akita