I am my own secretary; I dictate, I compose, I copy all myself.
– Venerable Bede
- Success is dangerous. One begins to copy oneself, and to copy oneself is more dangerous than to copy others. It leads to sterility. – Pablo Picasso
- “An original artist is unable to copy. So he has only to copy in order to be original.” – Jean Cocteau
- No one in this world can dictate you where you can be HAPPY, but only yourself because true happiness comes from within and not from anyone else.
- No town can fail of beauty, though its walks were gutters and its houses hovels,if venerable trees make magnificent colonnades along its streets. – Henry Ward Beecher
- You can live for years next door to a big pine tree, honored to have so venerable a neighbor, even when it sheds needles all over your flowers or wakes you, dropping big cones onto your deck at still of night. – Denise Levertov
- You were born an original. Don’t die a copy. – John Mason
- Your competitor can copy your WORK but not your PASSION. Have a passionate weekend!
- Xerox your life. It’s nice to have a copy when you screw up. – Anonymous
- Thank you for sending me a copy of your book. I’ll waste no time reading it. – Moses Hadas
- “Happy is the man with a wife to tell him what to do and a secretary to do it.” – Lord Mancroft