When it is obvious that the goals cannot be reached, don’t adjust the goals, adjust the action steps.
- Our goals can only be reached through a vehicle of a plan, in which we must fervently believe, and upon which we must vigorously act. There is no other route to success. – Pablo Picasso
- Have a bias toward action – let’s see something happen now. You can break that big plan into small steps and take the first step right away. – Indira Gandhi
- You must take action now that will move you towards your goals.Develop a sense of urgency in your life. – H. Jackson Brown Jr.
- Mathematics consists in proving the most obvious thing in the least obvious way. – George Polya
- The steps of power are often steps on sand. – Edward Counsel
- You take a number of small steps which you believe are right, thinking maybe tomorrow somebody will treat this as a dangerous provocation. And then you wait. If there is no reaction, you take another step: courage is only an accumulation of small steps. – George Konrad
- Any quality player can adjust well to the different demands. It is like a good tennis player who is expected to adjust to the clay at the French Open, the grass at Wimbledon, the hard courts of the U.S. and the heat of the Australian Open. A professional is expected to do all that. – Gautam
- The difficulties of life should not distract you from the pursuit of your goals. Graciously pursue your goals. – Lailah Gifty Akita
- Goals – It’s Best TO Avoid Standing Directly Between A Competitive Jerk And His Goals.
- Think little goals and expect little achievements. Think big goals and win big success. – Anonymous