If you believe that some day it’s going to happen some day it probably will happen. You just have to make sure you’re there when it’s happening and ideally you’re at the front of the parade and the principle beneficiary of when it happens, but it’s not a kind of thing where you just sort of sit back and wait.
– Steve Case
- Nobody should have to be a systems integrator to make a convergence network work in their home. – Steve Case
- Golf is an unusual game. When you have a good day, you can’t wait to get back out there, and when you have a bad day, you can’t wait to get back out there.
- People who like this sort of thing will find this the sort of thing they like. – Abraham Lincoln
- If you’re not in the parade, you watch the parade. That’s life. – Mike Ditka
- The principle is competing against yourself.It’s about self improvement, about being better than you were the day before. – Steve Young
- Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen. – Michael Jordan
- I write back to every fan who writes me, which is kind of a full-time job in some regards ’cause I don’t want people to wait too long . So I get up very early in the morning and try to rip through all of them. I pretty much sleep four hours a night. Then
- My advice for posterity? Live by principle that’s all. – Steve Wallace
- You meet. I greet. We make a memory, we remember it. We make a heart and it eventually cracks apart. You leave, you go, you take a piece and I take one that used to be whole. I cry, you say bye and I say hi to remember when there wasn’t a goodbye. You hug
- Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep… wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to