I don’t care how much power brilliance or energy you have if you don’t harness it and focus it on a specific target and hold it there you’re never going to accomplish as much as your ability warrants.
– Zig Ziglar
- I don’t care how much power, brilliance or energy you have, if you don’t harness it and focus it on a specific target, and hold it there you’re never going to accomplish as much as your ability warrants. – Zig Ziglar
- This art of resting the mind and the power of dismissing from it all care and worry is probably one of the secrets of energy in our great men. – Captain J A Hadfield
- “I do believe we’re all connected. I do believe in positive energy. I do believe in the power of prayer. I do believe in putting good out into the world. And I believe in taking care of each other.” – Harvey Fierstein
- If we manage conflict constructively, we harness its energy for creativity and development. – Kenneth Kae
- Romantic love allows you to focus mating energy. Attachment sustains that relationship as long as necessary to raise your baby. – Helen Fisher
- The wise man should restrain his senses like the crane and accomplish his purpose with due knowledge of his place, time and ability. – Chanakya
- The great secret of power is never to will to do more than you can accomplish. – Anonymous
- The great secret of power is never to will to do more than you can accomplish. – Henrik Ibsen
- We’re next focus. You can do it. Musics on. Energy. Breath. Just like practice. Hit, Hit, Hit, Pull. Go for it. Toes pointed. Breathe. Sell it. Hit those stunts. Perform. Be sharp. Work together.Breathe Smile This Is It.
- ‘Don’t hold to anger, hurt or pain. They steal your energy and keep you from love.’ – Leo Buscaglia