One’s action ought to come out of an achieved stillness: not to be a mere rushing on.
– D.H. Lawrence
- Research ! A mere excuse for idleness; it has never achieved, and will never achieve any results of the slightest value. – Benjamin Jowett
- Slowly eliminate commitments. We’re over committed, which is why we’re rushing around so much.
- A nation rushing hastily too and fro, busily employed in idleness. – Phaedrus
- Life is like a rushing river. If we fight the current we are drawn under and drown in emotion. – Ambika Devi
- I would like more sisters, that the taking out of one, might not leave such stillness. – Emily Dickinson
- In the midst of movement and chaos, keep stillness inside of you. – Deepak Chopra
- A horrid stillness first invades the ear, And in that silence we the tempest fear. – John Dryden
- All true artists, whether they know it or not, create from a place of no mind, from inner stillness. – Eckhart Tolle
- Commitment Leads To Action. Action Brings Your Dream Closer. – Marcia Wieder
- Commitment Leads To Action Action Brings Your Dream Closer. – Marcia Wieder