You’ve got to love what you do to really make things happen.
– Philip Green
- One of my favorite things in books is watching someone make the mistake. You know it’s going to happen. You keep thinking: ‘Don’t do it!’ But of course they’re going to do it. It’s riveting. You learn through them that it’s okay. It’s the ecstatic fall, where you watch someone make that terrible decision, and
- Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen. – Michael Jordan
- The advice I would give them graduates is whatever you are going to do, if you don’t enjoy it, don’t do it. – Philip Green
- More things in politics happen by accident or exhaustion than happen by conspiracy. – Jeff Greenfield
- There are three types of baseball players: those who make it happen, those who watch it happen, and those who wonder what happens. – Tommy Lasorda
- Don’t think that I’m silly for liking it, I just happen to like the simple little things, and I love cats! – Michelle Gardner
- If you believe that some day it’s going to happen some day it probably will happen. You just have to make sure you’re there when it’s happening and ideally you’re at the front of the parade and the principle beneficiary of when it happens, but it’s not a kind of thing where you just sort
- I refuse to let what happened to me make me bitter. I still completely believe in love and I’m open to anything that will happen to me. – Nicole Kidman
- Some remain single and make wonders happen. Some have boyfriends and see wonders happen. The rest get married and wonder what happened.
- There are things that we don’t want to happen but have to accept, things we don’t want to know but have to learn, and people we can’t live without but have to let go. – Author Unknown