What s painful is not
What’s painful is not the absence of what we always wanted. But the presence of what we couldn’t have.
- They have not wanted Peace at all; they have wanted to be spared war as though the absence of war was the same as peace. – Dorothy Thompson
- If someone doesn’t appreciate your presence, make them appreciate your absence.
- And it is strange that absence can feel like presence.
- Give the gift of your absence to those who do not appreciate your presence .
- Give the gift of absence to those who do no appreciate your presence.
- Silence is not the absence of something but the presence of everything -Anonymous
- I just wanted to play tennis. I started because I wanted to pick up another sport and then as I was slowly getting better I wanted to see how far I can go but I always wanted to be myself. I wanted to be original. I didn’t want to copy anybody’s style. – Jana Novotna
- Strive not to make your presence noticed, but your absence felt.
- If your presence can’t add value to my life, your absence will make no difference either.
- Your absence been has so long that your presence doesn’t matter anymore.