Life is ironic It takes
Life is ironic. It takes sadness to know what happiness is, noise to appreciate silence and absence to value presence.
- Life is ironic it takes sadness to know what happiness is. Noise to appreciate silence. Absence to values presence. -Anonymous
- Not merely an absence of noise, Real Silence begins when a reasonable being withdraws from the noise in order to find peace and order in his inner sanctuary. – Peter Minard
- Silence is not the absence of something but the presence of everything -Anonymous
- Happiness blooms in the presence of self-respect,and the absence of ego. – Jonathan Lockwood Huie
- If your presence can’t add value to my life, your absence will make no difference either.
- You may not appreciate the presence of good health, but you will definitely regret the absence of good health, because health is happiness. – Amit Kalantri
- Much silence makes a powerful noise. – African proverb
- Work for a cause, not for applause. Live life to express, not to impress. Don’t strive to make your presence noticed, just make your absence felt. Source.
- Work for a cause , not for applause.Live Life to express, not to impress.Don’t strive to make your presence noticed, just make your absence felt. -Anonymous
- And it is strange that absence can feel like presence.