Happiness blooms in the presence
Happiness blooms in the presence of self-respect,and the absence of ego.
– Jonathan Lockwood Huie
- Life is ironic. It takes sadness to know what happiness is, noise to appreciate silence and absence to value presence.
- Life is ironic it takes sadness to know what happiness is. Noise to appreciate silence. Absence to values presence. -Anonymous
- You may not appreciate the presence of good health, but you will definitely regret the absence of good health, because health is happiness. – Amit Kalantri
- If your presence can’t add value to my life, your absence will make no difference either.
- Absence sharpens love, presence strengthens it.
- If someone doesn’t appreciate your presence, make them appreciate your absence.
- Give the gift of your absence to those who do not appreciate your presence .
- And it is strange that absence can feel like presence.
- What’s painful is not the absence of what we always wanted. But the presence of what we couldn’t have.
- Give the gift of absence to those who do no appreciate your presence.