Every person needs to take
“Every person needs to take one day away. A day in which one consciously separates the past from the future. Jobs, family, employers, and friends can exist one day without any one of us, and if our egos permit us to confess, they could exist eternally in our absence. Each person deserves a day away in which no problems are confronted, no solutions searched for. Each of us needs to withdraw from the cares which will not withdraw from us.”
– Maya Angelou
- For whatever deserves to exist deserves also to be known, for knowledge is the image of existence, and things mean and splendid exist a like. – Sir Francis Bacon
- When I was working, and when I was making substantial amounts of money, I always filed and paid my taxes. This only stopped, when it was necessary to withdraw from society, in order to guarantee the safety and well-being of myself and my family. – Lauryn Hill
- Even though there is rampant unemployment in many parts of the world, there are still large numbers of jobs that are going unfilled because employers are having a hard time identifying people with the right set of skills. – Daphne Koller
- Jesus Is Like A Computer He ENTERS your life, SCANS your problems, EDITS your tension, DOWNLOADS solutions, DELETES your worries, And SAVES you.
- The Computer Was Born To Solve Problems That Did Not Exist Before.
- I firmly believe that we can protect taxpayer dollars, bus drivers’ jobs, and the safety of our students. We just need a mayor who actually cares about all three. – Sal Albanese
- I think most people believe success in government is how many fewer people are in government, not because you kick them off of benefits like unemployment but they’ve been able to control their own destiny because private sector employers have created more jobs. – Scott Walker
- We should abolish ‘work.’ By that I mean abolishing the distinction between work and leisure, one of the greatest mistakes of the last century, one that enables employers to keep workers in lousy jobs by granting them some leisure time. – Theodore Zeldin
- “Hate. It has caused a lot of problems in this world but has not solved one yet.” – Maya Angelou
- Problems in relationship occur because each person is concentrating on what is missing in the other person. – Wayne Dyer