I believe the best service
I believe the best service to the child is the service closest to the child, and children who are victims of neglect, abuse, or abandonment must not also be victims of bureaucracy. They deserve our devoted attention, not our divided attention.
– Kenny Guinn
- I’ve overcome neglect and deprivation, abandonment and abuse. – Tatum O’Neal
- The only solution to the violence problem in America is a return to traditional parental involvement. This should be encouraged by every elected official. Also, the abandonment and neglect of children by their parents should have civil consequences. – Bill O’Reilly
- The only thing that saves us from the bureaucracy is inefficiency. An efficient bureaucracy is the greatest threat to liberty. – Eugene McCarthy
- I had to get in touch with the source, I had to go back into my abandonment issues with my mother, I had to go into issues with my father I hadn’t even looked at before. – Kenny Loggins
- Our youth deserve the opportunity to complete their high school and college education, free of early parenthood. Their future children deserve the opportunity to grow up in financially and emotionally stable homes. Our communities benefit from healthy, productive, well-prepared young people. – Jane Fonda
- Service includes practicing love, tolerance, patience and willingness, especially listening and keeping an open mind in all our affairs. We are required to give of ourselves in service to others without expecting any ‘payback’ or recovering anything in return for A.A. service.
- “A man who goes into a restaurant and blatantly disrespects the servers shows a strong discontent with his own being. Deep down he knows that restaurant service is the closest thing he will ever experience to being served like a king.” – Criss Jami, Killosophy
- As every divided kingdom falls, so every mind divided between many studies confounds and saps itself. – Leonardo Vinci
- They say that abandonment is a wound that never heals. I say only that an abandoned child never forgets. – Mario Balotelli
- You initially become funny as a kid because you’re looking for attention and love. Psychologists think that’s all to do with mother abandonment. I think John Cleese has his depressions, and Terry Gilliam’s the same. All of us together make one completely insane person. – Eric Idle