You know you’re fifty when
You know you’re fifty when your chiropractor sends you birthday cards.
- I occasionally get birthday cards from fans. But it’s often the same message: They hope it’s my last. – Al Forman
- God not only sends special angels into our lives, but sometimes He even sends them back again if we forget to take notes the first time!
- God not only sends special angels into our lives, but sometimes He even sends them back again if we forget to take notes the first time! – Eileen Elias Freeman
- Tarot cards likely originated in northern Italy during the late 14th or early 15th century. The oldest surviving set, known as the Visconti-Sforza deck, was created for the Duke of Milan’s family around 1440. The cards were used to play a bridge-like game known as tarocchi, popular at the time among nobles and other leisure
- On my 60th birthday my wife gave me a superb birthday present. She let me win an argument. – Anonymous
- Birthday Bring Along A truly wonderful chance to leave aside every care and simply enjoy. Have An Extra – Special Birthday. – Anonymous
- When I have a birthday I take the day off. But when my wife has a birthday, she takes a year or two off. – Anonymous
- My happiest memory of childhood was my first birthday in reform school. This teacher took an interest in me. In fact, he gave me the first birthday presents I ever got: a box of Cracker Jacks and a can of ABC shoe polish. – Flip Wilson
- Take me to Happy Birthday Land. It’s open 364 days of the year, and the one day of the year it’s closed for cleaning happens to be my birthday. – Jarod Kintz
- I’ve never looked forward to a birthday like I’m looking forward to my new daughter’s birthday, because two days after that is when I can apply for reinstatement. – Pete Rose