When you re and wake
When you’re 50 and wake up without any aches and pains, you know it’s going to be a good day.
– Melanie White
- I don’t have everything I want, but I do have all I need. I woke up with some aches and pains, but I woke up. My life may not be perfect, but I am blessed.
- When you’re 50, every time you look in the mirror you think it must be April Fools Day. – Melanie White
- There’s nothing stressful about turning 50 – except people reminding you about it. – Melanie White
- The trouble with unemployment is that the minute you wake up in the morning you’re on the job. – Slappy White
- It was simple reality – most competitive tennis players in my day were privileged, spoiled, entitled and white. Also, many of them were beautiful, fit, tan and of good stock – great big hair and white teeth and long legs. Then there were the rest of us. – Anne Lamott
- They say loving you gives pains and full of sacrifices But I’ll rather take pains and lots of sacrifices than not to be love by you. – Aaron
- Marihuana influences Negroes to look at white people in the eye, step on white men’s shadows and look at a white woman twice. – Hearst Proverb
- We all wake up at our leisure; the kids know not to wake me up. Then we make breakfast or go out to eat with family. There is usually a sporting event or two to watch! – Josie Bissett
- To know the pains of power, we must go to those who have it; to know its pleasures, we must go to those who are seeking it: the pains of power are real, its pleasures imaginary. – Charles Caleb Colton
- Another year, another new place that aches. -Anonymous