Thanks for Flying
An airline pilot wrote that on this particular flight he had hammered his ship into the runway really hard. The airline had a policy, which required the first officer to stand at the door while the passengers exited, give a smile, and a “Thanks for flying XYZ airline.” He said that in light of his bad landing, he had a hard time looking the passengers in the eye, thinking that someone would have a smart comment, but no one seemed annoyed.
Finally everyone had gotten off except for one little old lady walking with a cane. She approached and asked, conspiratorially, “Sonny, mind if I ask you a question?”
“Why no Ma’am, what is it?”
“Did we land or were we shot down?”
Submitted by Rohit.
- Thanks for Flying
- When I Was Your Age
- Smart answer by a female…
- Who signed the Declaration of Independence
- Renowned Philosopher And His Driver
- Facabook Status
- New Airline Food Policy
- A Bet Made At The Local Bar
- Marine biology researchers have developed a new method to fend off shark attacks.
- Knows When to Stop