Thanksgiving in the UK
A few years ago, an American and a British journalist were discussing Thanksgiving on a British radio program. The American asked if Thanksgiving was celebrated in the UK.
“Yes,” the British journalist replied, “but we celebrate it on the 6th of September.”
“That’s when you chaps left.”
Submitted by zanny.
- Top Ten Things Not To Say On Your Anniversary
- 50th Anniversary
- American, Canadian And A Jew In Heaven
- All India Radio
- I didn’t get any money this time
- It was dinner time on a British Airways flight from London to New York
- “Yes or No,” replied the attendant
- An American in England
- New Dictionary
- Fell Off The Roof