Quotes from Actual Insurance Claims
• Coming home, I drove into the wrong house and collided with a tree I didn’t have.
• In an attempt to kill a fly, I drove into a telephone pole.
• I had been driving for 40 years when I fell asleep at the wheel and had an accident.
• I collided with a stationary truck coming the other way.
• I told the police I was not injured, but on removing my hat I found that I had a fractured skull.
• I pulled away from the side of the road, glanced at my mother-in-law, and headed over the embankment.
Submitted by rajesh.