Pay For Your Past Bills
A customer sent an order to a distributor for a large amount of goods totaling a great deal of money.
The distributor noticed that the previous bill hadn’t been paid. The collections manager left a voice-mail for them saying, “We can’t ship your new order until you pay for the last one.”
The next day the collections manager received a collect phone call, “Please cancel the order. We can’t wait that long.”
Submitted by vicky.
- Upgrading Bill Gate’s Hell
- Give Me Ur Mobile For A Minute….
- Manager: Do You Know Anything About This Fax-Machine?
- Billing Question
- We All Use Our Work Telephones
- Bill Clinton, Al Gore And Bill Gates
- A Man Takes The Ferry Home From Work
- You’ve got mail
- A Dog’s Rules For Christmas
- I’m Going Ice Fishing!