Daddy, were you in a war?
While my six-year-old daughter of the space age and I were reviewing some old photographs, we came across a picture of me when I was a captain in the Army Reserves.
“Daddy, were you in a war?”
“Yes,” I fibbed, just to see what her reaction would be.
Wide-eyed, she gasped, “Against what planet?”
Submitted by Kaspar.
- The Mother and Daughter Expectant
- Military Bothers
- Higgs Boson goes to the Vatican
- Elevator Magic
- Military Language
- How a woman calls her husband in first 6 years:
- The Foreign Legion Captain
- Whats the difference between Amy Winehouse and Captain Morgan?
- Programmer to his daughter: “I have bought a new Doll for you”
- Mom aaj Ek ladke ne mere gal pe kiss kiya