Set it Free
If you love something, set it free.
If it comes back, it was and always will be yours.
If it never returns, it was never yours to begin with.
If it just sits in your living room and messes up your stuff, eats your food, uses your telephone, takes your money and never behaves as if you actually set it free in the first place — you either married it or gave birth to it!
Submitted by zanny.
- A Talking Christmas Present
- My wife gave birth 4 times and still fits in her prom dress
- The World’s Smartest Dog?
- Punishment for Gates
- Bill Gates Picks His Own Punishment
- The ghost’s new house has all rooms except one, which room?
- A Marriage Made In Heaven
- Engineering Pick-up Lines
- Just Ask Me
- The telephone decided to propose his girlfriend