It was the night before Christmas
It was the night before Christmas, when all thru the abode
only one creature was stirring, and she was cleaning the commode.
The children were finally sleeping, all snug in their beds,
while visions of Nintendo and Barbie, flipped through their heads.
- It was the night before Christmas
- Twas the night before finals
- Drunk Giraffe
- Dahi ka English batao
- Women on a girls’ night out talk the whole time
- What do cows say on Christmas morning?
- Why did the Christmas tree go to the barbershop
- The Power of Woman
- Why are there no stories about beds?
- The Devil’s Offer