TECH: Hello, Friendly Internet. May I help you?
CUSTOMER: Oh, hello young man. I was wondering if you offer online banking?
TECH: We’re an Internet service provider, ma’am. You can certainly use our service to connect to online banking.
CUSTOMER: What do I need to do that?
TECH: You just need the modem in your computer. That plugs into a phone jack. Sign up for an account, and sign up for online banking with your bank.
CUSTOMER: But where does the money come out?
TECH: I’m not sure I understand?
CUSTOMER: You know…Does the money come out from that slot on the computer?
Submitted by raja.
- Customer called to Tech support
- Bank manager
- Insufficient Funds
- Internet par Ladki Pataayi
- Why Can’t You Be Like That?
- My Internet Is Not Working Properly
- I went into my local wireless store looking for a solution to a problem.
- In which bank Dracula like to save money?
- Pig Misunderstanding
- A salesman dropped in to see a business customer