A man arrived at the gates of Heaven.
St. Peter asked, “Religion?”
The man said, “Methodist.”
St. Peter looked down his list and said,” Go to Room 24, but be very quiet as you pass Room 8.”
Another man arrived at the gates of Heaven.
“Go to Room 18, but be very quiet as you pass Room 8.”
A third man arrived at the gates.
“Go to Room 11 but be very quiet as you pass Room 8.”
The man said, “I can understand there being different rooms for different religions, but why must I be quiet when I pass Room 8?”
St. Peter told him, “Well, the Baptists are in Room 8, and they think they’re the only ones here.”
Submitted by rajat.
- Dealing With A Lawyer
- Doing This Great Deed
- A Marriage Made In Heaven
- An Air force officer goes to heaven
- Stricter With The Screening Process
- Einstein Picasso And George
- American, Canadian And A Jew In Heaven
- Excess Billing Hours
- The ghost’s new house has all rooms except one, which room?
- A Cab Driver And Preacher