Why is the dictionary so dangerous?
Q: Why is the dictionary so dangerous?
A: Because it contains both Dynamite and Arsenic.
- Why is the dictionary so dangerous?
- New Dictionary
- 4 Dangerous Weapons In The World, Bigger Than Nuclear Bomb
- Dog chews a dictionary
- Why is electricity so dangerous?
- The only place success comes
- here can you always find health, wealth, and happiness?
- I applied for a job today and they ask for three references.
- What is purple, small, and dangerous?
- Dangerous driving