My dad used to say “Always fight fire with fire.”
My dad used to say “Always fight fire with fire.” Probably explains why he was thrown out of the Fire Service.
- He began to holler, two engines on fire
- A man seating on a window seat discovered two engines on fire
- A guy calls the fire department
- Question: “How to kill an ant?”
- Add Wife, Have Life
- I live in constant fear
- Things to Remember During a War
- What To Say About A Christmas Gift You Don’t Like
- Online Banking
- Which Will Reach Down First?