Engineering Pick-up Lines
* I won’t stop bugging you until I get the address of your home page.
* You fascinate me more than the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus.
* Since distance equals velocity times time, let’s let velocity and time approach infinity, because I want to go all the way with you.
* My love for you is like a concave up function because it is always increasing.
* Let’s convert our potential energy to kinetic energy.
* Wanna come back to my room? …and see my 1000 Mhz Pentium VII?
* How about you and I go back to my place and form a covalent bond?
* You and I would add up better than a Riemann sum.
* You’re sweeter than glucose.
* We’re as compatible as two similar Power Macintoshes.
* Why don’t we measure the coefficient of static friction between you and me?
* Wanna see the programs in my HP-48GX?
* Your body has the nicest arc length I’ve ever seen.
* Isn’t your e-mail address email@example.com
* You’re hotter than a bunsen burner set to full power!
Submitted by vijay.